Monday 23 June 2014

Quilled Flowers - work in progress

Here are some of the flowers I am planning to use for my next project – which I plan to eventually frame.
The blue and cream were made with tight rolls. Red ones are fringed. Leaves are made using different methods...mostly cutting them to shape. I used florist wire for the centre of the broad leaves to give them shape and bring out the scored line. 
I'll be posting pictures of the finished project soon so stay tuned :)











For more examples of my work please visit my Facebook page here If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will be happy to help if I can. If you do use any of my tutorials please do refer to my blog. Thanks. 

Check my post Summertime Blues here for the finished product 

No comments:

Post a Comment