Wednesday 25 June 2014

Quilled Flowers - Framed Summertime Blues

Here is the completed flower vase. It took some time as I did it in stages. I call it Summertime Blues :) 

The flowers are made using various quilling techniques. The leaves are just cut from different sizes and colours. For close-ups of these go to my page Quilled Flowers - work in progress here

The vase was made with a piece of cardboard cut to size and shape and then covered with crepe paper. I just made little folds in the crepe paper to give it effect. 











For more examples of my work please visit my Facebook page here  If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will be happy to help if I can. If you use any of my tutorials please do refer to my blog. Thanks. 

The inspiration for this frame came from Anastasia Bartova. She's one of the best. Thank you Anastasia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment